Benvenuti a Solano Pizzeria

Ciao! 
I love pizza!  No, really!  When I say love, I mean I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  So each year I do a pizza unit with my class the week we return from Thanksgiving break.  We had a ton of fun and the kids were so adorable in their chef costumes! The proof is in the pizza I mean the pictures.





















MMMMMMM, questa è un buona pizza!















Even Father Steve liked the pizza!

Our Class Book





Our Poetry Writing

We also made a mini book called Chef ___________'s Pizza, from Kim Jordano's Sight Word book.  We worked on the high frequency words I, are, and, my.  

Whew!  You made it through this post.  I apologize in for the amount and the layout of the pictures.  I really don't like know how to make the layout in Blogger easier {if you know a way, please do share}.  I also apologize for the lighting.  The Smartboard was on for the poetry writing, and I can't control the sections of lights anymore in my room.  Thank goodness the sun was shining in though.

2 comments:

  1. I just nominated your cute blog from an award. Hop on over to my blog to check it out!
    Sharon

    Ms. McBee's Kinderbugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post..!keep posting.
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives
    Sofa Refurbishing in Taverekere

    ReplyDelete