Christmas Hurrah (and posting in my pajamas)

Sorry for the late post friends.  But, I'm sure you can sympathize with the craziness that happens just hours before break.

We were able to get in a few cool activities between our Christmas program rehearsals, Mass, more program rehearsals, lunches, snacks, recess, and of course rehearsals.

Rudolph, Rudolph!
Here we made reindeer antlers using their handprints and cutting out red circles for their noses.







~beep ba-beep ba-beep beep beep~
We interrupt the regular school day to bring you to St. Pius X Catholic School's
Christmas Program Dress Rehearsal 

My little Mary and Joseph are so stink in' cute???


......Back to our regularly scheduled events....



{I love how this one has elephantitis of the jaw}

{this one just looks confused}


It's Showtime...


The Nativity Scene

Finally Friday {last day of school until 2012}
We spend the morning making gingerbread houses with our 4th grade buddies.  It was a blast!













I also have some mini books that went along with the activities.  I will try to get them posted before next Christmas.  Merry Christmas my friends and a blessed New Year to you all!

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and a fellow K blogger! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I discovered your blog! So many great ideas here! By the way I wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can check it out here The Versatile Blogger Award

    Happy New Year!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete