Teeth...and Turkeys

We've spent a pretty penny on this smile!  Not only has he had his front tooth knocked out during a soccer game, but he has had TWO rounds of braces.  Th first round was when he was in 4th-6th grade.  His second of braces got put on a month before his freshman year {NOT cool mom!} But, three months into is sophomore year, it's wonderful to see this metal free, perfect smile!




So with several visits to the orthodontist and well, just life I haven't had much time to take pictures or post.  I am sorry this post comes two days before Thanksgiving.  I know most of you are out for the holiday already.  But maybe you can use these ideas next year...

Water Color Turkeys...Gobble, Gobble!

Thanksgiving Colors 
Each page was made with construction paper {except the turkey, I made them with my Cricut}













Turkey Disguises
Had some good ones this year, but these two were by far my favorite!






Primary Thanksgiving Prayer Service & Feast











Happy Thanksgiving!
Next month will be cuh-razy busy!  I hope to have lots, and lots of ideas and pictures to share!
 

1 comment: