Halloween Fun & Pumpkin Update

Hey Friends!
I'm two weeks away from fall break and have to get through assessments before we head out.  So I created this quick Hands-on Activities for Halloween Fun to put in centers.


Click on the picture to take you to my TpT store. 


Pumpkin in a Pumpkin Update

My Kiddos were super excited when they arrived today to find that our pumpkins are really sprouting now!  There is a lot of mold and it looks as though there have been some little fingers poking the side of the momma pumpkin causing it to get mushy on one side.  I don't want to just toss it out, so I'm going to bring in a large planter and put it halfway into some soil and see what becomes of it.
I'll keep you posted. 



Hope you are all off to a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I would love to collaborate with you!! Maybe we could write postcards to you when we do our mail unit?? I am up for whatever suggestions you may have. Yayy! I am so excited!

    Lauren C
    www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Nice explanation with helpful information.
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives
    Sofa Refurbishing in New Thippasandra,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete