Apples & Native American Day with a Side of Jury Duty and Homecoming....what???

It's Apple Season.
And I love apple season!
Sight Word Apple Tree


Counting Apple Seeds

 SmartBoard group work.

 Alphabet Apple Match

Native American Celebration in the Hallway



I knew I had jury duty....yay!
But didn't think I would be Juror #12...UGH!
Two days away from my littles...during apple season.... :(

Luckily our Learning Lab Coordinator was available to take my class.  She's awesome and it looks like they had a BLAST!  I was so glad to hear how much they missed me from all of their parents on conference day {yesterday}.

Apple Measurement & Apple Prints
 And finally...Applesauce!!!

Homecoming 2012
This is Christopher and his data {aka girlfriend} Corey.  Aren't they just adorable!  And this is Christopher and AndrĂ©.  They have been the best of friends since they were littles ; )


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...last year I was selected as a juror for an attempted murder case - I was #6 or 7, no budging from my spot (they didn't even ask me questions)!!! It was the week before Thanksgiving...HORRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful apple activities! I love how you had the kids measure themselves with apples! Check out my blog: kindergartenkidsatplay@blogspot.com. I also just posted some of my apple activities. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii your blog is looking good.Thanks for sharing this information and keep posting.
    For better sofa renovation contact thesofastore gives best
    Sofa Refurbishing in Girinagar,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete