And so it begins....

Hello my teacher/blogging buddies!

So, I've posted a few "freebies" on TPT and they seem to fair pretty well.  However, I was pretty dang nervous to start creating more packets/units for several reasons...but after spending time this summer with some of my teacher idols at the I Teach K conference and working on a back to school packet with my great friend Alessia Albanese, I've mustered up the courage to venture into the world of TPT.  I spent a few days thinking about what I'd like to create and I thought, why start from scratch when I can take what I've been using and doing for many years and just bring it to the digital age.  So I did.  It also helps that I bought a license from DJ Inkers, because I've been using her great graphics since the beginning of time...that's really code for cutting, re-sizing, pasting {like with real glue}, and then photo copying again into my documents.  TIME.CON.SUMING!!!  Yea, it's almost as bad as using mimeograph waaaaaay back when.

Click on the picture below and it will take you to my very little TPT store.  I hope you enjoy my firstie and would love any and all feedback.



Here is the pack that Alessia and I worked on together:


XOXOXO


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new adventure. It is so much fun. Your new stuff looks awesome!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pack looks awesome...im your newest follower...drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Nice explanation with helpful information.
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives
    Sofa Refurbishing in Hosakerehalli,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete