Grinnin' Ear to Ear!

           Wow! I'm totally flattered that Sharon over at Ms. McBee's Kinder Bugs nominated me for a new bloggers award.  I haven't been blogging very long and know I still have a lot to learn!  I couldn't do it without all of you out there in teacher blog world!  Thanks so much for your inspiration!


This award is for newbies, and it's goal is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.  If awarded, you must:
♥ copy and paste the award on your blog
♥ thank the giver and link back to them
♥ reveal YOUR top five picks and leave a comment letting them know
♥ hope your followers will share the love with them :)
Here are my five newbie picks. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you just a sweet friend for giving me an award?! Thanks for the mention. I'm in second grade now...but I teach Kindergarten still in my dreams. You are lucky! Keep up the good work with your adorably cute blog.
    Smiles, Jayne
    http://abcsofreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much for the award. You're the nicest and always make my day with your comments.

    So, I went to Target specifically to look for the footed penguin pajamas. There was only one pair and it wasn't in my size. :( They're obviously a hot item. It is too bad I don't live closer because I would totally be down for a pajama party. A Kindergarten teacher slumber party would be all kinds of crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post,Thank you.
    For sofa renovation visit thesofastore,the provieds best
    Sofa Refurbishing in Richmond Town

    ReplyDelete