Benvenuti a Solano Pizzeria

Ciao! 
I love pizza!  No, really!  When I say love, I mean I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  So each year I do a pizza unit with my class the week we return from Thanksgiving break.  We had a ton of fun and the kids were so adorable in their chef costumes! The proof is in the pizza I mean the pictures.





















MMMMMMM, questa รจ un buona pizza!















Even Father Steve liked the pizza!

Our Class Book





Our Poetry Writing

We also made a mini book called Chef ___________'s Pizza, from Kim Jordano's Sight Word book.  We worked on the high frequency words I, are, and, my.  

Whew!  You made it through this post.  I apologize in for the amount and the layout of the pictures.  I really don't like know how to make the layout in Blogger easier {if you know a way, please do share}.  I also apologize for the lighting.  The Smartboard was on for the poetry writing, and I can't control the sections of lights anymore in my room.  Thank goodness the sun was shining in though.

1 comment:

  1. I just nominated your cute blog from an award. Hop on over to my blog to check it out!
    Sharon

    Ms. McBee's Kinderbugs

    ReplyDelete