Time Flies & New Creepy Crawly Unit

Hi Friends!  
Yes, it's been a while.  I've been wondering about the saying "time flies"...just where does it fly?  I'd really like for it to make a long layover here.  Or even get caught up in bout of bad weather to at least slow it down.  Time.  I really could use more of it.  I have things to start and finish.  I have people to see.  I have things to clean and organize.  Bottom line, I really just need more time! {sigh}

Speaking of flies, my sweet friend Alessia Albanese {I PUFFY heart this girl} of Mrs. Albanese's Kindergarten Class and I have teamed up once again and created a Creepy Crawlies unit.  This unit is full of literacy, math, and science activities and is sure to be educational and fun!
So fly on over and pick up your copy.  

9 comments:

  1. Time IS flying! Our school is moving to a new building for next year; in the midst of final report cards, etc., I must pack this room up to move! Say a little prayer for me :-)

    Your new unit looks great!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this assignment article and kept updating interesting articles. I will be a regular reader. I am offering help to students over the globe at a low price.. 야한동영상

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really glad to glance at this website posts which includes plenty of useful data, thanks for providing such information. 한국야동닷컴

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I authentically greeting your way for writing an article. I safe as a majority loved it to my bookmark website sheet list and will checking rear quite than later. 한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good article,Thank you
    For sofa repair service contact thesofastore they gives
    Sofa Refurbishing in Halasuru Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting such a great article. Keep it up mate.

    E Shram Card Online Registration 2021

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting such a great article. Keep it up mate.

    Gati Shakti Yojana 2021

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an interesting and useful information. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Most Google pay users have the question that how to send money from the Google Pay To Cash App. To quick-fix solutions, you can contact our Cash App Advisor. They will give you exact solutions related to your issues in a possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. نقدم خدمات رش المبيدات في المنازل عن طريق افضل شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجدة تستخدم افضل مبيدات صحة عامة من خلال فريق عمل يقدم خدمات رش النمل الابيض بجده بالضمان على اعمال رش الحشرات في المنازل

    ReplyDelete