Friends Make the World Go Round


I finally had the pleasure of meeting up with {my BFF Teacher Blogger} the incredibly sweet, talented and very beautiful Alessia Albanese from Mrs. Albanese's Class, in Las Vegas at the I Teach K conference.  We immediately connected and are now teaming up to create a huge back to school unit!  This has been such an exciting adventure!


Please be sure to visit her site {click on her blog button above}.  She has so many wonderful ideas for centers and you can read all about the her chit chat over breakfast with Kim Adist {what a lucky duck she is}.

Be sure to check back soon for the completed unit : )

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Love your blog! If you ever find yourself in need for some new clipart for your units, PLEASE come and check out my blog and Etsy shop. I'm just getting started, but I'm adding new things every day. I will also take any requests that you may have.

    http://doodledarlin.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/DoodleDarlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to check out your blog and your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good article,Thank you
    For sofa repair service contact thesofastore they gives
    Sofa Refurbishing in Bannerghatta Road,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete